Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back in Grand Cayman

We're "home!" Brent and I arrived at the Grand Cayman airport around 3:00 pm yesterday and were back on the beach by 5:00. Lots of great memories to share on the blog - I'll have to break in down in pieces. I have about 200 pictures from our trip to the States, which could have been a lot worse considering we were gone 14 days. As I'm editing and organizing, I'll leave you with these shots:


Walter's still adjusting (and sleeping off his traveling drugs), but I think he'll really like it here. I'm so happy to have our little family of three reunited!

6 comments:

  1. awww! walter looks right at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome dog. I can tell he misses the States, but I think he will be fully adjusted in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss him so much!! I think Dad is going to have to get me a dog. Except it won't be the same. Walter is an extraordinary dog!! Did I say I miss him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM glad he has been reunited with his family...especially in paradise. (But I still miss him!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you made it back safely, and that your adorable dog can be with you! (And yes, we need to set up a double-date... January should definitely be less busy!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so, so happy that you guys were able to come home for Christmas. I know how wonderful those few days with your family can be. Im sorry that we missed eachother but that just leaves us with no option other than to come down to YOU for a visit :)

    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete