Thursday, July 21, 2011

Flower Power

When I walk Walter around our complex every day, I see so many gorgeous flowers, all different shapes and colors. One evening while Brent was working out I decided to walk around with my camera and capture a few. It was fun to photograph something besides the beach, food, and Walter!


I love this little pink flower!


These are my absolute favorite. What a lucky flower to have purple, pink, orange, AND yellow!


Berries on a palm tree


I love to imagine God at work during the creation process. He must have been having so much fun picking all these colors and designing the intricate details. I love that the creativity I use in my career or when I take pictures is an indicator that I was created in His image; it's a trait I inherited from my heavenly Father!

Only SIX DAYS till I'll be taking pictures of my awesome family - I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty - they could all be greeting cards! I love living around vibrant colors all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising God for the beauty of His creation. Thank you for the reminder, Katie. So blessed to claim you as "ours".

    ReplyDelete